Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Roller Skates

My roller skates are white with blue wheels.

I think that they are better than everyone else’s.

I want everyone else to think so too.

The strobe lights are pulsing and the music is blaring.

Hey Mickey you’re so fine, you’re so fine…..

I have made sure that my ponytail is just right and that my sweater is just the right pink,

Just like Lindsay Paulson’s.

No one has skates like mine,

And yet Justin Campino still doesn’t look at me.

Even though I have worn that carefully planned out pink shirt,

It still doesn’t look like Lindsay Paulson’s.

Her sweater comes with boobs and a bra that holds them up.

Mine comes with the undershirt my mother made me wear.

I flash around the rink one more time and I suddenly hate this sweater.

At least no one has skates like mine.

Especially Lindsay Paulson.

No comments:

Post a Comment